Everyone loves to get a massage. Who wouldn’t, right? Just imagine how good it is to have oiled hands rubbing your body after a long, tiring day. Especially if those hands are connected to Sven or Heidi (whoever floats your boat). But if Sven and Heidi are busy, what can you do?
You might want to consider getting the best handheld massager. This article should help you choose which type or brand will suit your needs the best. Here are some the best hand held massagers reviews for your reference.
Best Handheld Massagers
Known for its best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM), this professional-grade massager for the body and face will surely melt away your knots, muscle pain, and tension. This is great for self massage as it includes all the right parts - two adjustable-speed motors for two types of massage and six different massage sticks.
For an ultimate massage experience, opt for Med Massager. This is the most powerful handheld electric massager available in the USA. This massager is well made using a soft leather vibrating pad. It is great for improving circulation, easing muscle tension, and relieving joint pain and swelling.
Benefits of Owning a Handheld Massager
The best handheld electric massagers provide a lot of health benefits in terms of the following:
- 1Detoxification and Immune Boosting: Vessels of the lymphatic system filter out toxins and move fluid away from bodily tissues before returning it to the blood. Massage is beneficial in stimulating these vessels to remove more toxins from the system. Therefore, a handheld massager would be a handy tool to detoxify the body while relieving stress. A healthy lymphatic system will improve your immunity. Vessels of the lymphatic system filter out toxins and move fluid away from bodily tissues before returning it to the blood. Massage is beneficial in stimulating these vessels to remove more toxins from the system. Therefore, a top hand held massager would be a handy tool to detoxify the body while relieving stress. A healthy lymphatic system will improve your immunity. (R)
- 2Blood Circulation: Aside from the lymphatic circulation being improved, blood circulation will also be improved. Nutrients and oxygen will flow freely.
- 3Posture Correction: Chronic muscle tension along the shoulders and neck can lead to a bad posture. You can fix this using an appropriate handheld massager.
- 4Alleviate Tension and Improve Sleep: Massage is a useful way to give you a relaxed feeling and a healthy sleep. If no one is there to massage you, then a handheld massager is the next best thing.
Features to Consider when Buying a Hand Held Massager
What should you look for when buying a massager? Consider the following.
- 1Versatility: You need to consider the flexibility of your chosen massager. There are some that work well only on a specific part of your body while others can be used across all areas. Look for various stimulation methods as well.
- 2Power Sources: Some massagers are rechargeable while others come with removable lithium batteries. Of course, a cordless one is more convenient (usually portable) and less expensive to maintain. A plug-in model will typically provide more power. Look for one that causes minimal hand fatigue.
- 3Focus Area: If you only want targeted relief a specific muscle or body part, you can settle for the basic models which are cheaper as compared to an all-around massager. Complex massagers target any body part and have more attachments and features, and thus are more expensive than the basic ones.
- 4Heating Option: Handheld massagers come with different heating options. The best ones use infrared light because they penetrate the muscles better. However, when using heat, watch out for overheating thermostatic sensors.
Handheld massagers is truly an answer to your tension and sore muscles. Get a professional handheld massager and use it anytime, anywhere to de-stress.